Thursday, June 14, 2012

How I Found Keto

A while back, a friend of mine asked me to write out my story of finding a healthier lifestyle.  Thankfully, she doesn't mind me borrowing back my tale from her blog!  Thanks, Tammy, for saving me all that typing.

http://tcuppminiatures.blogspot.com/2011/10/eating-real-food-living-healthy.html

If you haven't fallen asleep by the end of the article, check out the rest of her blog; Tammy sold me my first cows, and was instrumental in me and my family taking the leap to bovines in the first place.  She's been a blogger a lot longer than me, so she's got lots of pics, stories, and some recipes too.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind words, Joelle! I am so thankful for the friendship that we share and all because you were searching for your very own cow! :-) Your dedication to a healthier lifestyle is inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick the website will undoubtedly grow to be well known along with almost all working the weblog households, due to the painstaking content articles or evaluation content articles. keto meal

    ReplyDelete